Monday, May 25, 2015

Watch Movie Eight Crazy Nights Online

Eight Crazy NightsEight Crazy Nights
iMDB Rating: 5.4

Date Released : 27 November 2002

Genre : Animation, Comedy, Drama, Musical

Stars : Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider, Jackie Sandler, Austin Stout

Movie Quality : BRrip

Size : 870 MB



Download

Watch Eight Crazy Nights Trailer :



Review :


I'm sorry, I thought this was suppose to be a comedy!!

Ok, there were very few slightly funny parts of the movie, but for the most part all the laughs are in the commercial. I think Adam Sandler is a comedic genius, but his work fails in this movie. His character is practically the same as in his past movies, except only animated. The thing that I did enjoy about this movie that made me give it a 5 rather then something lower was the music. I actually thought the music was pretty cool and fun. For the most part, if you want to see a true Sandler masterpiece, I don't recommend this film.


No comments:

Post a Comment