Monday, May 25, 2015

Watch Movie Happy Feet Two Online

Happy Feet TwoHappy Feet Two
iMDB Rating: 5.9

Date Released : 18 November 2011

Genre : Animation, Comedy, Family, Musical

Stars : Elijah Wood, Robin Williams, Pink, Carlos Alazraqui

Movie Quality : BRrip

Size : 870 MB



Download

Watch Happy Feet Two Trailer :



Review :


Loved it for the main characters

I only really loved this movie because of the main characters. This does not include Sven, however. I thought the sequel was rather darker than its prequel, but I loved it because of Mumble, Gloria, and Erik. I hated Sven as a character because I just thought he was a waste of the movie. He seems to think he can get everyone's attention in emperor land by making himself a fool! Trying to fly isn't the best way to make friends with an emperor penguin, especially if your a puffin! The elephant seals were very mean and selfish. There were too many other penguins in the story, and not enough of the five amigos! What is up with that?! It was as if the movie was crammed with too many characters. I wished they had focused more on the main ones that were in the first movie. Erik and Mumble were trying to get closer to each other, and I thought it was very touching that little Erik sung to Mumble at the end of the movie. This I thought was the best part! I loved Gloria for her singing talent, and let me say, she seems a bit tougher in this sequel! Mumble even seems a bit tougher also, although I have no idea why his fluff grew back! I love him with his fluff though, so it's no big deal! I thought the messages given were very good, but there were just too many characters in the movie that I didn't care for. Erik is the cutest little penguin you will ever meet! He was why I couldn't stop watching the movie anyway! If only they would have added more scenes with this little penguin, but it seemed as if the movie didn't contain enough of him. I was upset by some of the rude comments about how the music was unnecessary. Well, it just goes to show how nice people are when they judge a spectacular voice that they are jealous of! The music was beyond fantastic in my opinion, and to be honest, I listen to the songs all the time! There was a big chunk missing from the movie, and that was the way beginning. It seemed as if they cut out the beginning in my opinion. I love penguins, so that is why I love both Happy one and Happy Feet two!


No comments:

Post a Comment