Saturday, May 23, 2015

Watch Streaming Movie Hoodwinked! Online

Hoodwinked!Hoodwinked!
iMDB Rating: 6.6

Date Released : 13 January 2006

Genre : Animation, Comedy, Family

Stars : Anne Hathaway, Glenn Close, Patrick Warburton, James Belushi. The candy recipes of the goody shops have been stolen by the Goody Bandit, and many animals are out of business. While the police are chasing the criminal, there is a mess at Granny's house involving Little Red Hiding Hood, The Wolf, The Woodsman and Granny, disturbing the peace in the forest. They are all arrested by the impatient Chief Grizzly. Detective Nicky Flipper is in charge of the ..." />

Movie Quality : HDrip

Size : 700 MB



Download

Watch Hoodwinked! Trailer :



Review :


Very entertaining. Definitely worth seeing.

To me, the animation didn't seem to be quite state-of-the-art, but the movie as a whole was very creative and entertaining. I loved it, as did my wife and my two children (ages 7 and 4). I think the PG rating is appropriate - I don't think it's quite a G, but neither did I have to give a whole lot of parental guidance. I certainly have no qualms about having taken my kids. Very enjoyable for all ages.

The animation was good, just not the best I've seen. And I think it's FAR better to have a good story and a good script than to have eye-popping animation.

We saw the Tulsa premier. We liked it enough that we will see it again in the theatres when it opens (per my children's insistence), and will buy it on DVD when it's available.


No comments:

Post a Comment